Jobs and Tenders
Quality and Performance Manager (1 FTE – 3 year fixed term)
Total Package $125,000
The Quality and Performance Manager will report directly to the CEO and be a member of the Executive Management team.
The position is specifically responsible for provision of the following:
- Board and sub-committee record keeping and administration.
- Administration for Authority hosted entities.
- Policy and procedure maintenance and development.
- OHS management system maintenance and development.
- Contract management.
- Human resources administration.
- Records management systems.
You will gain experience in the senior leadership of a statutory authority in a working environment that encourages participation and career development.
You will provide leadership and have responsibility for ensuring the Authority operations are delivered effectively and to a high standard in all areas of responsibility. In doing so you will:
- Model good leadership to inspire Authority staff and partners.
- Model the Victorian Public Sector and organisational values within the Authority.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures and ensure best practice in all areas of the Authority.
- Work in consultation with the Authority board, executive managers, government and community in policy development and contract delivery.
- Provide strategic advice to Board, CEO and executives in all areas of responsibility.
- Ensure the correct application of legislation, regulation and ministerial and departmental directives resulting in the Authority’s full compliance.
Knowledge & experience required
Senior management experience, preferably within a statutory authority in Victoria
- Demonstrated experience in developing and effectively implementing business strategy
- Demonstrated experience in policy and procedures development and oversight
- Demonstrated experience in leading a committed workforce to successful outcomes
- Experience negotiating with government and other funders
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a comprehensive curriculum vitae, cover letter and separately addressed key selection criteria as outlined in the position description.
A position description for the role is available by clicking here. For further information in respect of the position please contact Graeme Dear on 5150 3567.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 27th July 2018 and should be addressed to:
Private and Confidential
Quality Performance Manager
East Gippsland Catchment Management Authority
PO Box 1012
Bairnsdale Vic 3875
Or via email: -
Applications that do not address the key selection criteria will not be considered for interview and late applications will not be accepted.
Please note: The successful candidate will need to undertake background checks and criminal record checks.
The Authority is an Equal Opportunity employer that strives to provide a workplace and work practices that embrace, reflect and promote the diversity of our community. The Authority supports Aboriginal inclusion, gender equality, domestic and family violence support, women in leadership, and male champions of change.
Chief Executive Officer