STUDENT POSITION (1 year)
The East Gippsland Catchment Management Authority is looking for a student to assist our Quality and Performance team in administrative duties for up to 3 hours a week. Applicants must be a minimum age of 13 years old.
The successful applicant will assist with the following activities:
- The successful applicant will assist with the following activities:
- Scanning and uploading documents
- Record keeping
- Updating registers
- General filing and organising
How to apply:
Applicants are to submit a resume and a short cover letter introducing themselves and answering the following key selection questions:
- Describe a time when you have worked in a team and also independently to complete a task.
- Describe a time when you have effectively communicated with people to complete a task.
Please submit all applications to:
Or by post:
Quality and Performance Officer
East Gippsland Catchment Management Authority
PO Box 1012
Bairnsdale VIC 3875
For further information about the position, please contact Alex Murphy, Quality and Performance Officer on 5150 3567.
Applications close: 5pm, Friday 4th April
The Authority is an Equal Opportunity employer that strives to provide a workplace and work practices that embrace, reflect and promote the diversity of our community. The Authority supports Aboriginal inclusion, gender equality, domestic and family violence support, women in leadership, and male champions of change.